The Virtual Coaching Summit was scheduled to be a two-day live event; however, instead of a cancellation due to Jill Jackson’s untimely death in August, Jackson Consulting will provide a pre-recorded Virtual Coaching Summit that will feature Jill Jackson as the facilitator teaching How to Coach Teachers to Teach Almost Anything, a simple, practical plan for knowing how to coach, what to coach, and who to coach on your staff.
When: Oct. 7-8; 8-5 p.m. (local time for your Central/Mountain location will be provided)
Audience: Principals and instructional coaches
- Districts involved in SPDG and SSIP grants
- MTSS districts
- Principal Leadership and Development Program (PLD)
- If spots remain, the Coaching Summit will be open to other districts
Highlights of what participants will learn:
- How to set a principal’s instructional goal
- How to differentiate coaching time, focus, and approach based upon individual teacher needs
- How to approach teachers for coaching without feeling awkward or evaluative
- How to have a debriefing that results in action that sticks long-term
- How to build real trust with teachers without wasting time building buy-in
- No registration fee
- Registration deadline: Sept. 25
- All participants MUST sign-up at this GoSignMeUp link
o The registration will require a password: Jackson2020
o Registered participants receive a web link and password each day to access pre-recorded sessions.
o There is a maximum capacity of 100 participants for the event, so register early.
- All participants will receive the How To Coach Teachers to Teach Almost Anything textbook.
o Textbooks will be mailed to participants’ district location.
o For more information on contents of the text: https://Jackson-consulting.com/coach/order
Questions? Email Teresa Berndt